Business Resources and Information on COVID-19 Shelter-in-Place Order
In response to the current Shelter In Place Order issued by the Alameda County Public Health Agency, we are providing information to assist in mobilizing your business to respond. We have also included a list of resources to help manage the economic impacts during this challenging time. These websites will be updated as new information is posted.
Estimated Disaster Economic Injury Worksheet for Businesses
The City of Livermore is asking businesses to fill out the Estimated Disaster Economic Injury Worksheet so they can report the information back to the state and U.S. Small Business Association.
COVID-19 Updates and Information
- Livermore City COVID-19 News and Updates
- Alameda County Shelter in Place Order & FAQs regarding the Order released by the County. READ THESE CAREFULLY for information about essential businesses and essential tasks for non-essential businesses.
- Alameda County Public Health Department – COVID-19 Situation Updates.
- California Department of Public Health (CDPH) – News Releases.
- California Corona (COVID-19) Response
- News Updates from the City of Livermore.
- Families First Coronavirus Response Act (HR 6201) – Summary of Legislation passed by the house at the end of last week. The Senate will be taking it up in the coming days.
California State Treasurer Fiona Ma’s Small Business Resource List (Updated regularly)
- US Chamber of Commerce has a Coronavirus Toolkit
- Guidance For Employers – Click here to download guidance for employers to plan and respond to the Coronavirus.
- Workplace Tips – For workplace tips and resources for employers to combat the virus, please click here.
- Corporate Aid Tracker – Click here to view our corporate aid tracker for details on how businesses are helping nationwide.
- Survey on Business Impact – To view business impact survey results from the American Chamber of Commerce in China, click here.
- Resilience in a Box – If your business needs help putting a plan in place, click here to use the U.S. Chamber Foundation’s toolkit created in partnership with the UPS foundation.
- More Resources – For more resources, including consolidated, business-specific guidance from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), please click here.