Join us Thursday, May 28th at 11 AM, as we hear from Alameda County Supervisor, District 1’s Chief Deputy, Shawn Wilson. Please forward your questions now so that he can add that to his presentation. I will be sending him those at 5 PM today so that he can prepare for tomorrow. Here is the content we have asked for so far.
1) Alameda County Health Officials Role in Phase decisions
2) California State list of criteria and indicators that a County must meet in order to move forward to next phase
3) What role Supervisor Haggerty’s Office plays in the fight for District 1 businesses
4) $5000 County Grant Program
5) How can the Livermore Business Community help our District voice be better heard within the Alameda County Health Department?
Register now for the Zoom Meeting ….
You are invited to a Zoom meeting.
When: May 28, 2020 11:00 AM Pacific Time (US and Canada)
Register in advance for this meeting:
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the meeting.
Looking forward to virtually seeing you all tomorrow!